Home

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What day is this?

This is a constant question that Moma asks. What is today? What day is this? Is today Sunday? I cannot imagine NEVER knowing what day it is. I must admit that when we are out of school, it is easy for me to "get lost" in time, but working takes care of that.

Every day shows a little more progression toward the end. She sleeps much more than before. She talks out in her sleep to people who have gone on. She seems more in a fog every day. Her balance is awful, and she has not a clue who we are. A new twist.....she asks permission to do stuff. "Can I go to bed? Do you mind?" Today was Seth's birthday, and we cut her a piece of his delicious DQ ice cream cake. She finished it and said, "May I have another little piece of that cake?" like a four year old.

Oh, and tonight.....she doesn't like my dogs. She drew back her fist at Shula. I don't think he'd bite her, but he might. I hope not.

When you pray, remember us in your prayers. I need strength. She needs peace.

No comments: