Home

Friday, January 25, 2008

B-I-N-G-O! And Bingo was his name, oh!

Recent conversation with Moma @ 9:30ish (pm).

She enters my bedroom.
Moma: Hey, you going to bed?
Me: Not right now, why?
Moma (looking down toward the den): Who is that down there in that chair?
Me: Kerry
Moma: Oh. Have all the outsiders left already?
Me: Who? What outsiders?
Moma: Oh, I can't think of their names, but you know.....the ones who play Bingo.
ALRIGHTY THEN!

Going to Tuscaloosa to take Rebekah to audition for a scholarship at U of A. She is excited! But not nearly as excited as Sherry will be to see me return because Moma is doing a sleep over at her house. Tee-Hee! I hate I won't be here to enjoy the peace and quiet.

Moma is also singing a good bit again. Maybe I'll teach her to sing B-I-N-G-O!

No comments: