Home

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey Lady!

I am now referred to as "Hey Lady!". She cannot remember my name most of the time. She is also so helpful. She puts dirty straws that she has "saved" back into the drawer, and dirty cups she has "rinsed" out into the dish drainer. She tosses my bath mat into my bath tub so that it is nice and wet when I need it. She closes and locks doors ad nauseum. She moves hangers from door knob to door knob. She waters my plants until water is standing in the floor or she knocks the plant over and has dirt everywhere. She empties her garbage can for me (right into my bedroom can). She feeds my dogs everything she can. Welcome to my world! Things that would not be so bad by themselves, but with everything else......Augh! Sometimes, I am ready to scream. I ask forgiveness for desiring to rip her head off.
If you are a praying person, please ask God to give me what I need to make it through this adventure. If you think I am being petty, walk in my shoes.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Been there, done that...I know how hard it is. You're in my prayers everyday! I kinda like the "hey lady" though...hehe.
Love ya