Home

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Status Quo

Status Quo....one of my graduate school terms. I am a status quo person. I like things like they are, like they should be, no changes, no surprises.....Boring? No, I am a person who needs structure. The last few nights have been just that at my house.
Moma has been more "with it" than usual, but she has been going to bed after supper and closing her door, and STAYING THERE UNTIL MORNING. What's up with that? Seriously, she is getting good rest and sleep, so it is okay with me. The sitter has to wake her to get her breakfast, so sleeping may be something she does does more and more. She tells me she loves me every day.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Glad to hear that 2009 started off well. I know in your heart that you knew that the "Moma" you grew up with loves you, but it is nice to hear it now.