Home

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Big Tent

Tonight I realized that I am the ring master under the big tent. My life is a circus. As usual, during my bath, the door opens a crack and hits the drawer.
Moma: Juuulie
Me: What?
Moma: JULIE!!
Me: WHAT IS IT?????
Moma: Hon, before you go to bed, get them dogs out of my room. They are on my bed and they won't stay out of my room (This is her new platform NO DOGS IN HER ROOM, she claims they relieve themselves in there)
Me: Okay Moma. Close the door.
Moma: What?
Me: Close the door please!!
Moma: I didn't understand you!
Me: CLOSE THE DOOR!!!
Moma: Honey, I closed my door. They pushed the door and came in there, and got on my bed.
Me: MOMA!! Close the bathroom door.
Moma: What?
Me: CLOSE THE BATHROOM DOOR
Moma: I didn't understand you
Me: JUST CLOSE THE BATHROOM DOOR AND GET OUT OF HERE!!
Moma: I know it.
Note to self: Must begin charging for this show.

Later, she appeared in the kitchen.
Moma: Hey, is she going to do anything about those dogs?
Me: Who? Me? What do you want me to do?
Moma: Julie, whose dogs are those?
Me: They are mine!
Moma: Well put them in your room then!
AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

I can't believe that SOMEONE didn't get you a new lock for the bathroom for Christmas!!!!! I would give her a bag of Bud's Best cookies right before I got in the bath!!!