Home

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Sunday Update

Moma has been confused, yet strangely clear on some things. She knows my name. She knows she lives with me. She seems to know what is going on, but she continually asks what day it is, what time it is, and where Kerry is (she is always concerned about where that man is). She and Christopher fight on a fairly regular basis, and when Bek comes home, she starts fusses with her too. But today when she told me to shut-up...............my kids flipped out. Rebekah and I were bringing in groceries and she came poking in. She claimed to be hungry. Christopher said he had just fed her. She turned up her nose and said, "oh he fed me an old sandwich he got out of the 'frigerator". That old sandwich was an Arby's beef and cheddar we had bought her. She said it wasn't enough and she was still hungry. Ugh! So I said, (now mind you I am putting up groceries) "If you will let me finish what I am doing, I'll fix you something". She looked up at me and said, "Just do it and shut up". My kids went ballistic on her! lol Now you know what they say about paybacks......I made her take a bath. (tee hee)
Until next time, dance like no one is watching.

No comments: