Home

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do you want this?

Now that we have brought things to Moma from her house, she is trying to give everything away. She told me tonight to come into her room and pick out everything that I wanted. Then she started going through the things I had brought for Rebekah to take back to college (Tupperware, etc.) and offering them to anyone in the room. Bless her heart. I cannot imagine the feeling of knowing that I will never be in control of anything again. I'm sure it looks to her like we are just pilfering through her things, and casting lots over them. I will be the same way....OR WORSE! I am all about MY THINGS. Don't borrow so much as a pencil off my desk without asking or returning it. Woe be unto the fool who does. Say a prayer for her tonight; pray for her peace.
Back to work tomorrow after Christmas break! Yes, I am ready! Yes, I am looking forward to it. It is an in-service day and half the faculty will be out of town at a workshop!!!! I am going to get so much work done with NO interruptions!!!
For 2009....I am going to: stop cussing! and get myself back into shape! To God be the glory!

No comments: