Home

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lost

Little Red Riding Hood was never more lost than Moma has been today. After several days of "good" behavior, she has been a lost lamb today. I know I have answered the same question 75 times today. She needs to know:
  1. Who writes my checks?/Who is in charge of my money?
  2. Who pays my tithe? Who do you pay it to? How do you pay it? Somebody told me that the church doesn't accept mail anymore.
  3. Where'd they all go? Where is everybody?
  4. How old am I?
  5. Did y'all ever put my old house up for sale? How much did you get for it? How about giving me some of that money?
  6. Are you going to the store? I want some CANDY! Do y'all have anything sweet to eat?
  7. Are you going to cook dinner/supper? What are we going to eat? Will you give me something to eat?
  8. Where's them dogs?

Today, she had no clue who I was, who Rebekah was, whether or not I had children...and on and on. She is hung up on her niece Dorothy. She asks about her EVERY DAY! "Don't Dorothy ever come by to see us?" I'm not sure if she means the actual Dorothy or if she is calling my sister that. Whew! She has worn me out today!! Kerry finally ripped her a new one and sent her tail to bed! She slammed her door behind her. Personally, I am thankful right now for no questions.

No comments: