Home

Friday, January 9, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty

When I got home yesterday, Moma acted as if I'd been gone for weeks. She hugged me and kept telling me how happy she was that I was home. She couldn't get enough of me. It was quite funny. Between her and the dog, I feel so loved! lol
Tonight at supper, she kept asking Kerry who's cat he had been holding. After about the 4th time, he said, "Yours". She said, "No, it ain't mine". They batted this back and forth for several minutes. She kept trying to make me tell her that the cat was his, not hers. All I would say was, "It isn't his cat" because it isn't. Actually she's Bek's. When it finally settled down, Kerry got up from the table, and looked at her, and said, "Where'd you get that cat?" UGH! Then he promptly left to go work on his truck, leaving me with the madness. Is this blog about her craziness or mine?

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

To Moma it probably felt like a long time. I know that mother always looked forward to Ann coming back on Sunday afternoon after having Friday night and Saturday night off. She was our angel. Still is!!