Home

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Flying Vanilla Wafers

If you are a faithful reader, you know that Moma has needed Time Out for the last several days. Today, she has been short and snappy with her answers and bossy to the 25th power. I was getting ready to go to the grocery store and she was snapping off what all she needed. I finally lost it and just walked out the door.
When I got home, she got up from her bed to come ramble through the grocery bags and ask a million questions. She kept telling the dogs that I didn't bring them anything. Then I caught her out of the corner of my eye. She was offering a vanilla wafer to Tubby. I got right in front of her and said, "You can put that in your mouth or in the trash, but you can NOT feed it to my dog!" She tried denying it at first, but knew she was caught. So she said, "I'll feed them anytime I get ready!" I said, "Okay, that is fine Missy! That bag of coconut candy your ordered me to buy will go right back to the store, and you won't get any!" She FLUNG the vanilla wafer at me and said, "There! Ram it up your ass!"
Again, how precious.

No comments: