Home

Monday, May 24, 2010

Precious times

The other night, Rebekah and I wanted to go to the hospital to see her friend's new baby. But apparently God had other plans. Our sitter situation did not work out, so we decided to record Moma while I questioned her about growing up. I have grown up hearing her stories, and they are so precious to me.
My little girl had the insight to say that she believes Moma won't be with us much longer and that she should have the right to do pretty much anything she wants. She wants us ALL to be kinder to her in these latter days. Thank you Rebekah for leading your mother's harsh thoughts in a better way. I love you. Your tender heart blesses mine.
I have tried several times to post the video, but I am thinking maybe it is too long. Will have to edit it. She says several things in the video that are a HOOT!
And praise be to God, she hasn't been trying to feed the dogs in the last day or two! I pray that keeps up!

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

My dad was the best at telling stories about growing up. He had such a great sense of humor (where I get it from)! HA I miss so much being able not to hear them now and have come up on many questions that I wished I had asked them. Rebekah is very wise. Enjoy Moma while you can and try just to ignore the stuff that can grate on your nerves. In my prayers...love ya.