Home

Thursday, April 29, 2010

You won't believe this!

Moma has been a pistol the last few days. She was so ugly to the sitter today that Rebekah was embarrassed and made Moma go to her room. She is cursing, and snapping back sassy hateful answers. She is just mean mean mean!
So....tonight, I was going through some of Rebekah's things that she wants to get rid of (seeing if any of it was mine!), and of course, Precious was in the kitchen with me. She asked a million questions, and made her observations and recommendations. I was laying aside discarded socks and underwear to be used as rags. I got up to take the bags to my car for the girls at school to look through for their kids, and when I came back in Moma had a pink silky thong in her hand. "Please tell me" she began "who has one big tit and one little tit". She had it stretched out and thought the front panel was a bra cup and the tiny panel in the back was another one.
I just had to laugh.....it doesn't make up for the fact that she is irritating as all get out, but it makes the road a little easier.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL.. she never ceases to amuse me :)

Rachel said...

You can't make this stuff up :)