Home

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not doing what I think is right!

Okay...I am going against everything I believe in but I am not telling Moma about my surgery tomorrow. I do believe it is not the right thing to do, but oh, it will make my life so much easier! (until she finds out). I'm not telling my aunt either.....Shhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has been really good today, which is a nice change from the past few weeks. So, other than that...there is not much to report.
I am signing off for a few days. If you are a praying person, lift me up. I'll be fine, I know. The Lord and I have had this discussion several times. He is in control! Pray for my family left to care for the little princess.

3 comments:

cosby2 said...

You'll be in my prayers.

Julie Payne said...

Thanks Jane!

Kittie said...

I will definitely be praying for you! And especially the ones left to take care of Moma ;o)