Home

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Aughhhhh......

I need an attitude adjustment. My whole outlook sucks. Right this minute I am updating the blog from my school laptop because my daughter and her friends are crowded around mine. The princess is in one of her "Woe is me" moments, my son left clothes in the washer he asked me to put in the dryer, and I am just simply pissed off. None of that is really a cause, I'm using it. I am wondering if the lack of hormones is it. I had my ovaries removed along with all the other "goods". Not sure how long it takes before you notice a difference, but WOW! if this is the way it's going to be, give me the patch. I don't even like myself. I can't change the sheets on my bed, bring laundry upstairs, drive, or do much of anything. I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God forbid I ever get to a place where I have to depend on someone for the basics of life.
The only real thing I have to post concerning my grandmother is that i do not like her. It is ALL me, and she really hasn't done anything out of the ordinary. She is her usual self centered little princess. It is me. I resent her speaking to me. I roll my eyes when she calls my name. I speak obscenities when her door opens. IT IS ME, and I don't like this. My doctor's appointment is Monday. Maybe he can shed some light on this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Independent....relax! It's okay to ask for what you need and be taken care of...it may be time to un-make some of those monsters you've created around you and let them start learning how to take care of you. Co-dependent much??? Love you & look forward to lunch on Wednesday!!!

cosby2 said...

I am sure that you body is going through a big hormonal change right now. And I agree with Cheryl, just relax...let others pull their weight and pray that Moma can be a good girl for a few more days.