Home

Friday, October 31, 2008

Saved!

Okay, a comment was posted by my most loyal reader! Thanks JC! I know you have walked in my shoes, and you are great comfort and support to me and all the madness in my life. I know you enjoyed having that big boy here visiting!
Last night, while Grey's Anatomy was on, Moma came into the den. Now, she is like a child in that, when I am watching one of my favorite shows that I never miss unless there is a death, here she comes with nonsense. Sort of the same way she talks to me and asks me questions while I am on the phone. She came to the door of the den and motioned for me to come there. I said, "What?" She said, "Com-mere" I got up and walked toward her, "What???" She said, " I wanted to ask you.......uh....uh....." I move back toward the couch where I was sitting. So she leans over Kerry in the recliner and said, "Are y'all afraid to pray for me?" He said, "WHAT??" She repeated. "Are y'all afraid to pray for me?" He said, "No..why?" Well, she continued with some more nonsense that I ignored because Grey's was back on. Then I heard her say, "Well anyway, get your wife over here and y'all pray for me, and I'll get out of your hair". Kerry was dumbfounded. I was in total denial, continuing to watch Grey's. She finally said, "Well, y'all are more interested in watching that TV than praying...mumble mumble...." as she left the den. Now, know this! If she were dying, sick, or anything serious, I'd pray over her. I pray for her every day. I knew this was part of her nonsense. Just like she told me the other night to "make out everything we own to the Church of God". Okaaaayyyy.......so what would we buy her meds and diapers with? And how would we pay her sitter? and? and? She lives on another plane.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

I'll pray for you both....right after Cold Case goes off :)