Home

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sit Fido Sit!

Okay, just when you thought you'd heard it all.....just when you thought Moma could not amuse you anymore (I know I have been at that point lately). I came in from work yesterday to 3 dogs (yes, I am dog sitting my friend's dog for some excitement in my life....lol) and Moma. The sitter said, "Chance (my friend's dog) has not been a good boy today. He has made messes!" My grandmother wanted to butt in....shhhh! I shushed her. "Then", the sitter continued, "your grandmother came through the house eating something. I said, what do you have in your mouth? Then she told me she was eating the candy I had been hiding in my bag. Only it wasn't candy, it was dog treats! I told her that they were dog treats and she let me know that they weren't bad!" Great, Moma has acquired a new taste. She is already eating me out of house and home. Now, she will be taking food out of the dogs' mouths. Precious.
Oh and just so you know that I haven't completely lost my mind. I am dog sitting so that in return Kelli will Moma sit for me to go to Gatlinburg. I cannot wait!

No comments: