Home

Monday, October 27, 2008

Change=Confusion and Madness

My sister has thrown a wrench in the works. She asked the sitter to swap days with her. She plans to come sit tomorrow and the sitter will come on Wednesday like my sister usually does. I am not sure whose idea it was to tell my grandmother this, but NOT A GOOD IDEA!!! Moma has walked the floors tonight worrying about who was coming, and what they were going to do. Finally, she concluded that Grace (her dead sister) would be coming, "not to take me out anywhere". "She is just coming to talk to me." She is convinced that someone is coming with Grace. I finally sent her to bed and told her that life was too short to do all that worrying. She talked out crazy nonsense in her sleep. I cuddled up with the baby monitor for my personal entertainment. I am a sick individual.

No comments: