Home

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just once...

Just once, can I run my bath water and take a bath without Moma trying her best to get in the bathroom with me? It NEVER fails, every time I begin running my bath water, she comes in and says, "Are you about to take a bath? Well, can I pee first?" UGHHHHHH! I turn off the water, and storm out. and she always says, "Hon, you don't have to leave..." Oh yeah, like I want to sit in the bath tub while she strains and grunts and makes faces. She'll roll off a mile of toilet paper, and wipe and wipe and wipe some more. She always looks at it, makes a face, and wipes some more. UGHHHHHHHHH!!! When she finally comes out, I go in and open the drawer across the door because our door won't catch. I never get past the hair washing stage before she is banging the door on the drawer wanting in. She either wants to wash off her teeth, wash her hands, or use the bathroom again. But tonight....she kept trying to get in to wash off her teeth, and I kept saying "NO, you can when I get out!" So, when I opened the door to come out, I heard her say, "Well...you're too late! I already took care of it! You're tooooo late!" Yes, precious princess the world revolves all around you!!!

No comments: