Home

Sunday, October 26, 2008

HoW mUcH iS a PeRmAnEnT????

If I have to answer that question once more today......augh!! We have discussed permanents and their cost, who is in charge of her money, and other random nonsense today. She is like the head injury patient on Grey's Anatomy 2 weeks ago. She resets about every 15-20 minutes. She has no clue that we have had that conversation before. She is seriously innocent in that, but that is one of the things that makes me want to smother her. lol That and the dang grunting!!!!!!!!!!! She will stand over me and grunt, and moan, and growl and huff and puff. Enough whining....
Today, after her bath, she wanted to go out on the swing. I tried to get her not to because I had washed her hair. But she said she wouldn't stay long. I went to check on her, and she was walking around with her diaper in her hand. She claimed it "fell off". Yeah, okay....whatever.

No comments: