Home

Monday, October 20, 2008

FREEEEEEZING

"Ain't y'all got no heat???" Moma asks about every 20 minutes. She has 4 blankets on her bed and one of them is electric!!! She won't stay in her bed long enough to get warm. She is too worried about what I am doing or who is in the hall closet or.....? lol Let the temperature drop a bit and she is freeeeezing. Whatever. I know she is old, and I know she is cold natured, but.....we are not turning on the heat to only have to turn the air back on. We go through this short period of the house being too cold or too hot at the beginning of winter and summer. Get past it.
Today she cannot get filled up. She has eaten something every few minutes. She has had a bite of everything in the house. Kerry had a meeting tonight, so I fixed us a sandwich since it was only the two of us. So when Kerry came home, she said, "She ain't got nothing good to eat". Like she was telling on me! I told her that her worms had had enough to eat! But of course, as I type, she is scraping the bottom of her ice cream bowl.
Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: