Home

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Video

If I was a cruel person (and many of you do think that, lol), I would post the 3 video clips that I shot of Moma having a dying spell yesterday. The funny thing is she kept hollering and finally I asked her, "What is wrong?" She kept slapping her chest saying "Something bad....." but no detail. You see why it is hard to even have empathy for her. No clue what the problem is. But, she said, "Pray for me!" in her little demanding, demonic voice. I said quietly, "Lord, take her home!" She sat straight up and said, "What'd you say?" I asked her if she wanted to go home to be with Jesus. She said, "No, that is what YOU want! You don't give a damn about me!" and crossed her arms, flung herself against her pillows and began bellowing "Help me Lord!" over and over. I did feel a little guilty but not guilty enough to stop me from making a video for my personal entertainment. I have to laugh or I'd run out the door pulling out my hair and screaming! :)

No comments: