Home

Friday, July 22, 2011

Back Home

I had the most awesome, relaxing trip! I did not put on make-up, clothes (well, except my bathing suit or pajamas) or shoes (except going to the beach), in fact, I did not leave the condo but one time to go with Cheryl to get a pizza. I watched old movies, laid on the beach, read the same paragraph over and over because there was just too much going on  around me on the beach, and ate! I ate things that I haven't eaten in a long time. In fact, it was our goal to eat every 2 hours at least! So much fun! I am so thankful to have friends like Cheryl! We did quite a bit of aerobic laughter!
We rolled into my driveway about 2:30 yesterday. Moma was asleep. Connie left and Rebekah and I caught up. Enter Moma. "Did you have to work today?" She had no clue that I had ever left the building. Precious. She had her confused hat on big time. She didn't really know why she was here. Sad.
This morning, she got up screaming "Somebody's dead! Who is it?" Lost as a goose.

No comments: