Home

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday? I love Thursdays!

Thursdays are my favorite days of the week! A) It's always been a good TV night B) I secretly begin my weekends on Thursdays, and C) I can easily slip in take-out on a Thursday with no questions asked (because I am NO cook). But Thursdays in the summer aren't quite so special due to re-runs and the fact that I try to slip in take-out or sandwiches as much as possible. Wife and mother of the year, I am not. And now, sadly, I am not granddaughter of the year either. It seems like I make Moma mad more than I try to (lol)
Yesterday, I had several little trips to make, and because of the times, they were all separate little trips. Moma gets furious with me for leaving now. Luckily, when I went to Dr. 10 (my Chinese Guru and chiropractor) at 10:00, she was still asleep. But when I went to lunch with my dear friend Trudie, she pitched the biggest hissy fit you have ever seen! I told her that Erin was here, and Rebekah was in her bed and Christopher was in his bed. I assured her she was not alone. She said, "Ain't none of 'em worth a shit!" Then later on that afternoon, I went to visit one of my kids who is in jail (and innocent, I believe), and I thought she was going to cry. "Please don't leave me alone! I feel so bad!" I said, "Go lie down". Her answer? "I'm afraid if I go to bed, you will leave me!" Good Lord! What next?? I hate to tell her but I go on enough guilt trips for the hubs and the kids...I ain't traveling down Guilt Road for her.

No comments: