Home

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Part 2? Ain't happening....

Sorry I never posted Part 2. It was a doozie! She nearly drove me completely insane that afternoon. Long story short, I took a long nap. She woke me up after MANY attempts. I was foggy, she was talky.....I took her "ridin'" because she wanted to go in the car. I seriously cannot even remember what all she did. But she did a lot!

Now....Monday morning bright and early, she got up to eat. I was getting ready to go to the beach for a much needed break. She ask no less than 32 times where I was going, who was going with me, and when I'd be back. But what she really wanted to know (all these questions led up to) was who was going to be there with her? I answered her every time she asked. My sitter was supposed to be there at 8:00. At 8:25, I called her to see if she was on her way. No, she wasn't because she thought she was supposed to come at 10:00 (huh?) So she promised to be on her way momentarily. I promptly went downstairs and woke up Christopher. He came upstairs and went straight to my bed. Moma looked in there at him. "What's he doing?" she asked. I explained, "He is going to stay with you until Connie gets here". "Shit!" she said. He won't pay me no 'ttention!" Smiling, I asked "What kind of 'ttention do you need?" She screamed "I don't need nothing!!" She was mad as a hornet. I asked her what her problem was and who she was mad at. She answered, "YOU! You running off and leaving me!" I said, "Moma, you will be fine. I will see you Thursday!" Snarling, she said, "You might and you might not!"

No comments: