Home

Friday, July 15, 2011

Okay, a good one

I had a friend tell me recently that I needed to post more positive things about having Moma live with me, and stop being so negative. She said people would think I was mean. Okay, so here are the Top Ten Reasons that having Moma here is a good thing:
10. My sitter washes the dishes.
9. My kids have become a little more responsible.
8. I can keep my "sweet" memories close.
7. Her vision is better than mine, and she can help find my contact when I drop it.
6. With her here, I hardly ever have to put my dogs in a crate (except at night).
5. Having her here justifies several beach trips a year.
4. Keeps me on my toes about leaving food out. (That's a reach but it's the best thing I could come up with).
3. Nobody expects much of me because "I have Moma".
2. She is the basis for most of our laughter.
1. Helps keep Kerry off my a**! (I love you honey!)

No comments: