Home

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life wearing rubber gloves

I don't think I've mentioned lately about my germophobe thing I have going on. I won't touch the toilet or sink in MY bathroom without rubber gloves. Moma has MRSA in her urine. To me, this is defined as, on her skin, under her fingernails, on her feet, in her mouth, behind her ears, all over her scalp, and obviously, her hind quarters. I also understand that anything she touches, looks at or thinks about will have the MRSA cooties. I do not want MRSA cooties, so I wear rubber gloves when I do anything involving her or anything she has looked at lately.  My sister insists that only her urine is toxic, but no, that doesn't register in my way of thinking. I am fighting cooties every day. So if you come to my house, and I am wearing rubber gloves, don't be alarmed. I'm doing cootie warfare.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

I'm with you on the rubber gloves! When taking care of mom and dad, I was big germaphobe too!!