Home

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Talladega 500!

I feel like I am on the back stretch at Talledega watching my life go by! Zooommmmmmmmm! I feel like I have no control over anything any more. For instance, today at work, I was in my office trying to get some work caught up. Everything I did reminded me of something even more important that I had not done. It was like being in one of those little hamster balls. The world is still spinning, I am just going nowhere. Trapped in this life. I was tempted to take one of my little Xanax pills the Gyn. gave me, but I try to be strong and not give in until I am absolutely suicidal. And now? I should be online paying my bills. But....here I am updating my blog, because that is what I want to do. I love to write. My hubby is out of town........sigh.

Okay, on to the business at hand. Moma is crazier than ever. She is mean and hateful one minute, sad and sweet the next. It's like all those personalities are now mingling together. You never know from one minute to the next which one will answer you. She is still looking for Marie (dead) who has her money (not). And obviously, I am now Rosabell (her dead older sister). She asks about Kerry every day. I think she thinks we are separated. She says, "Don't you miss him?" He will be home tomorrow (Yipppeeeee!!)

The doctor called today. He is sending her out more antibiotics because her symptoms are still very present (UTI), but he said that the infection was NOT MRSA which we were told at first that it was. Who knows? Go figure. Anyway.....the nurse told us to go buy her some buttermilk so she won't get yeast. OH YES!! THAT IS ALL I NEED!!!!!!!!!! Now when she is "eeeeeetching", she will have a new place for me to scratch. Gross! That was wrong, even for me. Okay, I have totally disgusted myself now. Later.

No comments: