Home

Sunday, September 28, 2008

When she was bad, she was horrid!

"There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very good, but when she was bad, she was my Moma."
Wow, what a weekend. I am thankful it is over! Sunday night at 7:18 normally brings about a sense of dread for returning to work. OH NO, not for me. I have sympathy for the poor sitter. I cannot wait to get back to work!!!!!!!!!! Last November, I asked God to give me what I needed to do this. Today, I said, "Ok Lord, I cannot take much more. Either take her home or bless me again!"
Today, she called me a "smartass" at least 25 times. She told me to shut-up and used her sarcastic tone with me about everything. When I completely lost it with her at breakfast.....(any clue how the rest of the day went?), she began to chant. "Woooo hooooo Wooooo hooooo" like she was at a ballgame! I wanted to flip her out of that chair backwards. I forced her into the bath tub because as usual, she didn't need a bath. I washed her hair, mainly for meanness. She hated it! Now, it stunk, but I wanted to torment her, and that was the least I could do. I washed her nasty blankets, and she wouldn't lie on the bed because it wasn't made up. She sat up in a chair, napping.......STUBBORN mule. But when I walked into the bathroom and caught her slathering up her legs and back with my hair conditioner.............I went ape crazy. "HOW CRAZY ARE YOU?" I asked. I just hate people to mess with my things!!! Then she walked around with her hand crammed in the front of her diaper and the back sagged down under her saggy cheeks. All she needed was some fruit loop tennis shoes. I am absolutely at the end of my rope. Please pray that I don't kill her while Kerry is out of town.
I know "in His time, in His will" but this is NOT my grandmother. This poor lost soul needs to be relieved from her misery. Pray that God will have His way, and she will get peace.

No comments: