Home

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Whew! oh boy...............

To say that she has been a little crazy lately would be putting it lightly! Let me reflect back....
Thursday night I had to take Rebekah her car (had been in the shop) and of course make that panic mad dash to the gas station before the prices were raised to ungodly prices. When I came back, Kerry said, "Come here...." I followed him down the hall where he showed me one of Moma's blankets in our bedroom floor. We moved on down the hall where another of blankets lay in the hallway. Her room was pitch black dark. I went in, turned on her light. She sat up, and I said, "Hey! why are your blankets laying in the floor?" She said, "Oh.....I was sunning them." Okay..........(wrong time of day for that).
Friday afternoon, a friend came up for a little while just to visit with me. Good grief, it made her crazier than ever. She kept asking "Who are you?" and "Why is she here?" and "Where do I stay?" and on and on....I tried to reassure her that I was NOT going to leave her alone. Any little change just sends her for a loop.
She asked so many random questions today.........I was ready to hang her. She hates football, and during the Auburn game, she kept saying "Turn that silly mess off". The precious princess wasn't getting quite enough attention.
OH.............. I almost forgot this precious moment. Today, I left her with Rebekah to go eat with 2 of my dearest friends from college. When I came home, the report was "....crazy as a loon". She met me at the kitchen door, and said, "Pray for me..somethings wrong". I said, "it's meanness". She said, "I don't know" like she does when she doesn't hear you. Well, long story short, I gave her no attention for her princess woes. She returns to her room (we have the baby monitor on) and I hear..."mumble mumble....call the doctor...mumble" but then "DOCTOR....DOCTOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR.....DOOOCCCCTTTTOOOOORRRRRRRR!!!" and "What's wrooooonnnnnnnggg??" "Momma, Momma......MOMMMMMMMAAAAA!!" She carried on like a lunatic for 20 minutes or more. Then as fast as it started, it was over. All we heard was deep snores.
Never a dull moment in this house. I feel like I live in a street fair "Fun House". You just never know.............

No comments: