Home

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OH....so that's it!

I think I have figured out why Moma is so crazy! Thanks to several others' ideas and my own deductions, I have decided that she has a raging UTI. Check out the symptoms:

1. urine has foul odor
2. can't control urine
3. back ache
4. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Why do bladder infections make old people crazy? I mean, they make me nutso too, but I am at myself. I mean, I know who I am. I don't get it.

One funny for the road-
Yesterday, she asked me (after reviewing who all in the family has died) "Who got my insurance money when I died?" I said, "Well, A. you aren't dead, and B. you have no life insurance" She said, "Whaaaat???" Obviously she passed on without us knowing.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

As you know, Mother suffered from frequent UTI's. Besides the distinct oder, we always knew when she was getting one because her sentences and words didn't make a lick of sense. Mother's was generally ecoli bacteria and I bet with what you said in one of your previous blogs...Moma's is that also. It takes a strong antibiotic to clear it up fully. We found that Cipro worked best to clear hers up. You and Moma continue to be in my prayers.