Home

Friday, February 29, 2008

Rainy and Dreary....

Today has been rainy and dreary...well, tonight was rainy, but it has been dreary all day! Days like this seem to make Moma very confused.
Tonight, she had no clue who she lived with. She couldn't believe that she had a room here. She referred to her electric blanket control as her radio. She searched for her teeth for about 30 minutes. She took her back scratcher to the dogs (to spank them).
I got up to take a bath and she started following me, like a child. She wanted a cookie. We got her a cookie. Then, she wanted something to drink. I brought her a drink and she said, "This ain't no cookie!" I had to bite my tongue. I said, "The cookie is in your other hand, this is your drink!" But the precious thing she did next....I am just relaxing in my tub (have just gotten in and laid back). She begins trying to get in the bathroom. I finally sit up and say (loudly) "Moma, I am in here". She said, in her "sweetest" voice......"GET OUTTA THERE AND TURN ON SOME HEAT!!" Yes, it's true, I live in a zoo.

No comments: