Home

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my 2 readers! You know who you are! And I would like for us to get together to eat this weekend! Call me......:)

Well, life at my house has taken another turn in the road. My son has moved home. Now my daughter and husband are threatening to leave. Sigh............(note to self: this too shall pass)

Just a dabbling of the latest events in the life of the tripets. I am a little down, so the post will be short.
1. Caught her standing in the middle of my bathroom in the pitch darkness, diaper in the corner, gown up and holding toilet paper between her legs in a puddle of pee.....barefooted. Fun! (Make yourself mentally clean that up!)
2. While making "goodies" for Valentine's Day, she sat at the table nibbling on one of the cookies we gave her, begging like a child for more. "Please........please......give me one.....please.....please" and this went on for the entire time we were cooking!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Opened my Valentine from Kerry, then shoved random things into the envelope with the card. Asked Seth for part of his candy that I gave him (of course, he gave it all to her).
4. Continually asks us if we have already eaten breakfast (at 5:00 pm).
5. Took her food outside the other night to "feed the chickens".

Just a few typical events in the life of Mildred, Millicent, and Miley. I keep reminding myself of what good writing material she is giving me, because NO ONE could make this stuff up!

3 comments:

Pilly said...

We can eat anytime this weekend. You name the time! We will be there!

Pilly said...

Let us know when you want to go!!!! We can go anytime!!!!!

cosby2 said...

I hope you and Moma had a better day today. If you can get away this weekend, give me a call. You know I'm always up for an outing! I'll be here till Tuesday and would love to see you!! Good luck with the triplets!! hehe