Home

Friday, February 22, 2008

Family Reunion

Okay, I promise to keep this short, but I just have to post this one! I was emailing a friend (Hi Jane), and I could hear Moma in the next room talking more than usual. So I began to really listen. She was giving some kind of speech at our family reunion. She was welcoming family and telling everyone they needed to love their kinfolks and so on. She also said we were going to have a service as a family. Then she began to line people up for pictures. She called the Oden family to come have their picture made. She asked if anyone had a camera to take these family pictures. Then she told them not to rush because some people couldn't move that fast. Then she began to plan next year's reunion and I am afraid she was planning to have it up here. She said, "We'll need plenty of room for everybody" and then volunteered that we have plenty of room here. In case you didn't know, my grandmother has NEVER been in charge of anything in her life! (Well in my lifetime anyway!) She is way to high maintenance herself to be in charge of anything. I just thought it was so cute the way she was talking about it. Then she said, "WHATEVER YOU'RE GIVING AWAY, I WANT ONE!!!!!" and it was over. zzzzzzzzzzsnorezzzzzzzzzzzsnorezzzzzzz
Happy Weekend!

No comments: