Home

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I cannot believe it is March!

I love March! It's my birthday month, and the beginning of spring. I get so excited about Jonquils blooming! They are one of my very favorite flowers, not just because they are my birthday flower....they are the FIRST flowers of spring in ne Alabama!

I don't have much to report on Moma except that she is more unstable walking, much more confused, and seems very weak. She is hard to wake up in the morning. She was back in November Monday afternoon, thinking she had just arrived at my house. She couldn't understand what had happened to her.

Her psoriasis is tormenting her. If you know anything short of a major drug that the doctor won't give her anymore, share! We need peace, especially at night. She is walking the floor, digging and scratching. Last night, she prayed and begged God to take her if she couldn't be healed of it. It was pitiful. I know how itching can be miserable! Pray that this gets better soon, or I am buying her some tanning bed minutes! lol

Keep us in your prayers this week. I have a busy week ahead of me.

No comments: