Home

Thursday, February 21, 2008

How about this?

Moma is in the process of morphing out another personality. Now, the triplets will soon be quadruplets. The nursing home cannot hold the all the kids, so I guess they'll be with me until Jesus comes or I die, because we all know she will outlive me!

Latest escapades......(I'm in no mood for a long post; just had a tooth DUG out of my mouth, a major mass of stuff due for school, and I feel awful):

1. Wiped herself (on the bedside potty) and tossed the soiled paper into the floor. I told her to pick it up, and she said, "NO", so I leaned her over by the arm to force her to do it, and she kicked it under the bed. I popped that little arm like she was 5 (and she is only 4).
2. Told Christopher that she "didn't give a damn what he said".
3. Asked me how to get in touch with the store (and I asked what store). She said "Penney's I guess". When I inquired why she needed to call them, she said "to find out about paying them for all that stuff I bought".
4. Stuck her tongue out at me, and mocked me.
5. Trying to shock her out of the MILEY mode, I threatened her with the N word (nursing home), her response: GO TO IT!
6. Refusing to take her medicines. Refusing to eat. Being a jackass in general about stupid stuff.
7. At 2:00 am Wednesday morning, the house was on fire.
8. Keeps asking me about my brother (I have none).
9. Refers to Kerry as my Daddy.
10. Opened the door today, and let the dogs OUT! (My house dogs only go out on a leash).

Stayed tuned to WKRZE for more Looney Tunes.

No comments: