Home

Thursday, June 9, 2011

T-4 and counting.....

Moma is still counting down the days until her birthday, but for some reason she tells other people that she will be 90 years old, but she tells us she is almost 100. I guess at that age, who cares how close you get? She is kind of confused and slow today, but yesterday she was in rare form. I got her up early to get ready for the beauty shop, and she kept telling me she couldn't go. I said, "You'll feel better after you eat", but she didn't. I let her go back and lie down for a few minutes. When she got up, she wanted ANOTHER breakfast. In fact, she demanded one and called me a damn liar when I told her she had already eaten. I fixed it and she ate every bite! We rushed to get ready, and out the door. She was late to the beauty shop, but they don't care. And I had a chiropractor appointment. When I went back to pick her up, they could NOT believe her cussing and bossing. It was so funny to see their faces when they told me how ugly she talked. I just welcomed them to my world. lol But when I got her up to take her out, she went by their "goody counter", and began grabbing up some "take home". Dinah got her a bag, but she was grabbing napkins to wrap stuff up. It was like watching a beggar at the soup kitchen. I finally had to pull her hands away from the containers. Then on the way out, she tried to get her a jar of home canned pickles someone had brought Dinah. She is AWFUL to take out in public. You'd think we were poor and destitute. She acts like she never gets to eat. Then she brought that sassiness home. I was ready to kill her by the time I left for Bible School!
But then today, she is slow, and confused, and wobbly. She complains that she "don't feel too good". She has been in the bed a good bit. Tomorrow I get to sleep in....well, we'll see.

No comments: