Home

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fight

Yesterday, the sitter came so that I could take Rebekah to have some oral surgery in Anniston. When we returned home, I was struggling with Rebekah, a semi-conscious, drugged up body. As I was leading her to her room, I heard all this screaming and yelling. After getting Bek settled, I went into the kitchen to hear Moma say, "If you lay yore hands on me one more time, I'll knock yore damn head off". Moma was holding a styrofoam container that we brought home from her  birthday supper with a half of a BBQ sandwich in it. It appears that Connie warmed it up for Moma's lunch, and while she was in the bathroom, Moma was distributing it to the animals. Connie came in and caught her and tried to wrestle it out of her hands. When I walked into the room, Moma said, "Julie....(points at Connie) that is the hatefulest old womern. I just hate her! She is mean and treats me like a dog! (Connie in background arguing with her) I'd rather stay with the blackest, blackest, blackest person than her. Don't NEVER call her again." Connie spoke up to say to Moma that she was just mad because Connie would not let her feed the dogs. "YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR!!!!!" Moma screeched at her. My reply to Moma was that I couldn't find anyone to stay with her because she was so hateful. Then I said, "Well I hope God will forgive you for this tirade. You aren't supposed to hate anyone." She said, "He will.....He hates her too!" Nice......do you people see what I live with??????????????

1 comment:

Julie Payne said...

And then I had to fight her for getting the sandwich out of the garbage to feed the dogs anyway! Ugh..