Home

Monday, August 3, 2009

TKO (updated version)

Good Lord, she punched the sitter today.....shhhhh! getting more details! Update to come...

Okay, my sitter (who is GOD SENT) was sitting at the kitchen table today when Moma opened the refrigerator. She asked her what she was doing. Moma told her she was getting her one of "them little chocolate drinks" that is the source of her GREED. Sue said, "No, there is only one left and you'll want that tonight before you go to bed. Put that up". Lefty drew back her fist and slugged Sue in the shoulder, hard enough to lunge her forward. Of course, she got on to Moma, but the deed was done at that point! I called home to check to see if I needed to bring anything home, and Sue told me what happened. I was furious!
When I got home, the princess was asleep. When she awoke, long after Sue left, she came into the kitchen and asked me, "You got anything to drink?" which is her code for I want a chocolate drink. I said, "Oh you mean your little chocolate drinks? There won't be any more of them! You acted ugly today and hit Sue over one of them, so I won't be buying you any more." She acted confused and said, "Whaaat?" I reminded her again that she had hit the sitter and that I won't be able to keep a sitter with her acting like that, so she'll have to go to the nursing home because I have to work. She said, "I didn't hit her". I said, "Oh yes you did!" She said defiantly, "She hit me first!" OH MY GOD!!! IS SHE 5 YEARS OLD?????????? I said, "Moma, she did NOT hit you at all, but YOU were ugly to her!" She said, "That's her tale" and staggered out of the kitchen. What in the world am I going to do with my little/old woman???

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You need to get a sign for your door that says BEWARE OF THE MOMA. At least she's not biting. Yet. BWAH!

cosby2 said...

I think snapping all those beans built her muscles up!! I'm surprised she even likes Ensure. Mother hated them. I would have to make her a milkshake with vanilla ice cream with them before she would even touch them.