Home

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Get on the Bus

For the last few days, Moma has gotten up at a bright and shining 5:00 am when I get up. As you can guess, this is the LAST thing I want to happen. This morning, I planned to let her start getting ready for her doctor's appointment upon her early rising. Then I would deliver the princess to my sister on my way to work (killing 2 birds with one stone, no elaboration!) But of course, on this morning when I needed her to rise and shine....she didn't. I woke her up to get her started, but she was not moving. I called and called her. Finally, I opened her closet door and shut it hard to startle her awake (yes, I admit that is kinda cruel). Getting her ready, feeding her, and getting out the door was like pulling teeth! She couldn't understand why she could not cram just ONE more diaper in her purse, so she carried one in her hand.
My sister told me that after they got out of the doctor's office, she was looking for the bus....you know...the one they rode to Birmingham.
Tonight, she hated my supper, so I let her fry her own egg. I was just too tired to fight her. lol

No comments: