Home

Monday, August 24, 2009

Long live the princess!

Today, Sue, Rebekah and I were in the den watching the kitties play, when Rebekah said, "Do I hear her hollering?" We listened. Sure enough...."HEY!!!" we heard. "HEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!" We all three charge down the hall toward her room. Rebekah beat us to her. "Commeeere" she motioned for Rebekah to come toward her. "What Moma?" There she lay in all her royalty, covered up to her neck with her arms out, hands clasped across her chest, with her sleep cap on. "I'd like something to eat" she declared. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was livid! I turned away from her before I threw my shoe at the Princess of Helplessness. Rebekah told her that we did not deliver meals to her in bed, that she'd have to get up. I was back in the kitchen NOT listening to her nonsense. Rebekah came back to the kitchen an
Publish Post
d said, "you missed her order!" "What?" "Oh yeah," she said, "she wants a fried egg and a biscuit" She thought it was morning.
AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: