Home

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thinking out loud

In yesterday's post (and it was a doozy), I mentioned that Moma thinks out loud. Sometimes we hear the complete thought and sometimes only a portion. For instance, today at lunch, Rebekah and I were talking while Moma finished her lunch. All of a sudden, I heard, "....piled up over there!" When I asked her what she said, she claimed that she had not said anything.
Rebekah and I went to Wal-Mart for groceries, pet stuff, etc. When we came in, Moma was in the living room waiting on us. Kerry said, "You won't believe what she said while you were gone!" He told us that she had walked the floors and asked a million questions while we were gone. He was watching TV in the den, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw her peek around the door. Then OUT LOUD she said, "I don't know why I'd want to sit with his ass.....(and she turned to walk away) I'd rather sit with a N***** (socially unacceptable term)"
And I thought I might take her to the singing at church tonight. Uh.....no.

No comments: