Home

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Quickie

This afternoon while I was at the grocery store, Sherry came by to pick up something for the grand kids on her way to church. Moma was trying to talk to her (about money and the bank) while Sherry was talking to Rebekah. Moma wants her some MONEY. Sherry told her she didn't have any because she had so many bills to pay. She began listing all her expenses. Moma just left the room and sat on the living room couch. When Sherry left, Rebekah heard her say under her breath, "You never come to see me and you're taking all my money. You can kiss my ass!" What a hoot! So, when I got home from the store, she came practically running into the kitchen. "Julie!" she began, "Will you take care of me?" I was puzzled not knowing yet about the above situation. I said, "Moma, I have been taking care of you for nearly 2 years now." She told me how much she appreciated me and that if she had anything I needed or wanted, I could have it. Then she said, "When I die, everything I have is yours". Smiling, I said, "mine and Sherry's". She said, "Well, the one that does all the work should have it all!" (I have Rebekah as a witness! lol) The rest of the night has been spent to thanking me and paying me for all I do. She just brought me $2 for the Vaseline I bought her at the grocery store. I should ride this for all it's worth!!

No comments: