Home

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Flipside Cafe

We got sandwiches from the Flipside tonight. And of course, Moma's was not right. I got her chicken salad (which she LOVES) on a croissant (hmm....have I learned to spell that?) with pasta salad on the side. We got fries with our sandwiches. She hates fries.
"Hon, the next time you get me a sandwich, just get me a ham sandwich like you got" UGH! "This ain't good". Kerry went berserk! He told her she'd gripe no matter what. "Forgive me" is all she offers. Seriously, it is so disheartening to buy her food and think you are doing something great and get it home to find out it is ALL WRONG! Nothing is ever right. She is never happy with whatever you choose for her. Then she got all sappy, and begged our forgiveness. Then you feel bad for being irritated with her! Sigh....it's a never ending cycle.

No comments: