Home

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What size do you wear in SMARTY PANTS??

Oh me, Moma has on her smarty pants and has for several days now. She is wearing them with pride. Today when I got home, Sue and I were discussing the impending doom (rain) coming tomorrow. Moma came into the room and said, "What are y'all fussing about?" I told her that we were not fussing, we were talking about the rain that was coming. She said, "Who said rain was coming?" I said, "the weatherman" but at the same time, Sue said, "my husband". Moma said, "Well, he don't know!" We said, "Who?" She said, "the weatherman! (voice got really high pitched and defensive)It don't always rain just because he said!!" We laughed and said, "Well okay, don't get so excited!" Then she said, (and I quote!) "SHET-UP! SHET-UP!! SHET-UP TALKING TO ME!!!" I said, "You need to go back to your room if you are going to talk so hateful and be so smart! You might wake up in a nursing home." Then, she looked at Sue,and innocently said, "Listen to how hateful she talks to me. She always talks about putting me in a nursing home!" Precious.....

No comments: