Home

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Old Ladies Shouldn't Talk Like That!

As Moma stands across the room sorting through the 48 some odd tissues in her housecoat pockets, I just made up my mind that I was obligated to share what she said to me last night. I was looking for my calculator in the study. She came in, asking what I was looking for. I told her my calculator, but understandably, she had no clue what that was. So she begins picking up random things, saying, "Is this it?" "What about this?" I was answering her with "No" "No" "No", but she continued to ramble on. The things in my study are MINE! MY school stuff, MY collectibles, MY scrapbook stuff, MINE MINE MINE!!! So, I guess I was a little short, because I didn't want her rambling through my stuff. Finally, exasperated, I said, "MOMA! You would not know if you found it! Please stop. You don't know what you are looking for. Just leave this stuff alone, please!" She saunters out of the room,and as she exits, she looks back over her shoulder and says, "You can ram it up your a**!" and she closed her bedroom door.

No comments: