Home

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey Lady, can I buy a Tylenol?

Hooo boy, she is losing it. Lately, she has talked really crazy! Last night, she came into my bedroom as Kerry slept and I read. She was "looking for something she left in there". Yeah...then she turned to me and said, "That was nice of you to let them have that here". I said, "What??" She said, " You know, that...(mumble mumble)(random hand motions)". Then she asked, "Will you be at work when I get up tomorrow?" I told her that I would. Then she said, while tapping on my night stand, "I've enjoyed being with you again." It was all I could do to not laugh right in her face.
Then tonight, while we were watching the news, she entered the den and said, "Hey aanniiee....HEY LADY! Have you got a tylenol that I could buy?" Welcome to my life under the big top! Bears on bicycles, clowns in cars and Mildred in the center ring.

2 comments:

cosby2 said...

At least you can say that there is never a dull moment around your house!! Sounds like you might need a "girls night out" soon!!

Julie Payne said...

I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!