Home

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Doctor's Office

OH MY GOSH! I took Moma to the doctor Tuesday. I really wish I could share with you what all she did in there, but my mother would roll over in her grave. So, if you know me, call me or better yet...see me in person and I'll act it out!! LOL She did have another UTI, so we are on medicine. Fun!!
She has been extremely confused and cloudy. She came into the kitchen and told me she was too sick to come to the table for supper. Yet she walked to the kitchen to tell me that. lol I told her I'd help her.
Next weekend, I am sneaking away for my birthday weekend! Shhhhh......

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Those UTI's really take a toll on older women. Mother would say things like...Would you get me a tagleboo?...hehe We would eventually figure out what she wanted my trial and error. Glad to hear that you are having some birthday fun!!!