Home

Monday, March 23, 2009

She's a lefty!

You know those wonderful little cakes called Suzy Q's? Yuummmm.........I bought a box of them to take with us on our trip. I had 2 left. I took one for breakfast this morning, and left one in the pantry. Sue gave Moma one after lunch today because she didn't like her lunch and wouldn't eat much. Moma began to pinch little pieces off to give the dogs. Sue caught her and told her to stop. When Sue turned around, Moma cut her eyes and did it again. Sue warned her and threatened to take it from her. She intentionally did it again. Sue went for the snack cake, and after a short wrestle, Moma brought on the heat! Yes, she threw the cake across the room!!! It's a good thing she did that with Sue and not me. I might have slapped her. She has become MAJOR unpredictable! I'm hoping maybe the Braves will sign her.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Hahaha...funny. I can just see Moma's windup now!!