Home

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My friend............

Nothing about Moma tonight.
Just wanted to dedicate this post to my precious friend Jean Osborn. She went to live with Jesus sometime in the night Tuesday or Wednesday. She was a very active, loving friend. She graduated with my Dad at Emma Sansom, grew up in Alabama City, raised her kids at Dwight Baptist Church, and treated me like family. She was a wonderful elementary school teacher at Hokes Bluff and Westbrook for many years. She was very accepting and tolerant of others.
Here's to you Jean. I know Frank is happy you are with him again!
I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Julie. We all miss her so much already. It won't be the same without her in our lives. Thank you for your love and support. By the way--- she loved to read your blog! She KNEW you had your hands full- to say the least!!!

Anonymous said...

Julie-
I left you the "anonymous" comment but I meant to sign my name to it. I guess I don't know how to work the computer to well, do I?
Love,
Melodie