Home

Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday

Not much to report. She has been fairly typical. Feeding the dogs, lying about it, and getting mad when you catch her. She still rambles and steals things. She curses, worries about the front door being open, plugs up her night light at 4:00. She feels bad when it is cloudy (80% of the last 2 weeks). Wakes up and wants to talk and eat at 6:00 in the morning while I am getting ready for work. I could go on and on. I refuse to whine, but I hate her like this!!! She really isn't even funny anymore, just annoying. And I hate feeling like that too.
Life is fairly normal at the house. Normal being that she is crazy, kids are unpredictable, Kerry working all the time, me unorganized and scattered, and the animals being the only joy in my life. lol (I'm kidding......but they are the main joy in my life because they love me REGARDLESS!) lol

No comments: